Posted by Comments Off on Getting Creative With Private Label Rights Ebooks
When the majority of people purchase private label rights ebooks, they simply revise the content a little, slap their name and website link inside of them, and then load them to sell. But there are a lot more creative ways to profit from private label rights ebooks.
Note: For readers who may not be familiar with what private label rights (PLR), they basically let people market somebody elses product as their own. Check the rights of your purchases for exact details, as some vary and may have stipulations, like you cant sell the items on eBay. The bottom line with PLR is that you get to keep all profits from your sales.
Since other people can also sell these PLR products, the more you can make yours unique, the better chance you have to sell more copies and to sell them at a higher price, since the value increase with less (or no) competition out in the marketplace. Make yours unique by:
1) Modifying, altering, rearranging or otherwise enhance the acquired product then sells it. Change the chapters around, insert extra articles, add a Table of Contents. The skys the limit on the number of changes you can make.
2) Insert quotes from experts in the industry along with their photos or photos of the featured topics. See if you can interview your experts and add their audio or video clips, too. Ebooks are multi-dimensional, so dont think flat but rather outside the box here.
3) Dress up the contents with background colors, images, borders. And insert a custom cover image that matches one you add to your website or blog, too.
4) Add money-making avenues inside your ebook. You can include Google Adsense, banners ads, classified listings, display ads, sponsorship ads.
5) Invite interaction. Include a survey inside your ebook and offer a free accompanying guidebook or report when readers complete the survey. If part of your ebook is being offered as a freebie (another creative idea!) go viral, and tell readers that get another free report or other special offer when they pass the ebook along to a friend who will also complete the survey.
6) Split up the ebooks content and make a learning series out of it complete with a PowerPoint presentation and short series of autoresponder messages for your leads generating system.
7) Make blog posts out of the ebook content and include creative ideas from above in your blog, too.
Internet marketers need to take a fresh look at private label rights ebooks. Explore the many avenues available today to add some creativity to the content and make them even more profit for your operations while growing your online business.
All the best for your online PLR Ebooks success.
Posted by Comments Off on Difference Between Private Label Rights, Master Resell Rights And Resell
Difference Between Private Label Rights, Master Resell Rights And Resell Rights
In todays day and age of internet technology, content is king. Everybody that owns a website knows just how important it is to have content that will increase traffic. The reason for this is quite simple. Increased traffic leads to increased sales which lead to increased profits. But the bottom line is that everything about a website starts with the words on the screen.
Even though it may sound easy enough to get content onto your site, it can actually be quite difficult and time consuming. If you are running a business, you probably have enough stuff to keep you occupied outside of having to worry about writing articles. But luckily, there is something that you can do about this. You can take advantage of private label articles and have new content for your site every month. This means that you will never have to write content again; all you have to do is wait for the new articles to show up in your inbox!
The first thing that you need to get started is the correct definition of private label articles. Simply put, these are articles that you can modify any way that you see fit; or better yet, you can keep them the way they are and simply post them to your site. Unfortunately, it is not this easy. There are three different areas that you will have to deal with. They are: master resells rights, resell rights, and private label rights. By knowing the difference between these three, you will be able to take your site to a new level in a variety of different ways.
Having master resell rights means that you are licensed to resell a product as many times as you would like. For example, if you have master resell rights of an article you can sell the same piece over and over again to different clients. At the same time, if you have master resell rights you also have the ability to resell the resell rights. This means that not only can you sell the article, but you can also sell the right to sell the article to the buyer.
When you are dealing with resell rights, you have the ability to resell the product as many times as you would like without having to pay any royalties to the original owner. In other words, you can sell an article an endless amount of times without ever having to pay the owner a royalty on those sales, but you cannot grant the same resell rights to your customers.
Private label rights allow you to take a product and modify it in any way that you please. If you are dealing with a written article, this means that you can add words, change words, and modify it however you see fit. When you are done you can even claim the article as your own.
Even though it may seem difficult to decipher the difference between master resell rights, resell rights, and private label rights, it is actually quite simple. The main thing to remember is to make sure that you know which rights you have before moving forward with any action. This will keep you safe at all times.